笑谈人生心若水 醉望归途自闷骚

2.4.09

Prevue: Nurburgring Nordschleife 2006


So many unforgettable things happened in the year 2006 that I believe I will remember for a whole life - FIFA World Cup in Deutschland, and the dramatic trip to Nurburgring Nordschleife!


During the World Cup days in Germany, I took one day, July the 2nd, to make my long-time dream come true.


So many unforgettable things happened in that unforgettable day:


Firstly, I finally made it to Nurburgring Nordschleife!


Secondly, I enjoyed the famous crazy BMW M5 Ring Taxi!


And what's more? The Taxi was driven by Sabine Schmitz,Queen of the Ring!


I went back, and with an excited mood wrote a long journal about that day's story, with hundreds of pictures in it.


I also shot about 20 minutes' video that day, covering the whole Taxi drive!


I decide to put the journal and the video on my blog in the coming days. If you are interested in Germany, Auto sport, BMW, Nurburgring, Nordschleife, or anything above, just come and check it out! You won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Nice~I'm intersted in all of you said.
    haha~~~
    post them!please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm... reminds me the movie taxi... taking BMW cab must be fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!!will pay close attention on it!

    ReplyDelete